UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry
UFI is the association of the world's leading tradeshow organisers and exhibition centre operators, as well as over 50 major national and international exhibition associations, and selected partners of the exhibition industry. From its headquarters in Paris and regional offices in Hong Kong and Kuwait, UFI serves more than 600 member organizations in 85 countries around the world.
UFI's main goal is to represent, promote and support the business interests of its members and the exhibition industry worldwide. By promoting the unique characteristics of trade fairs, UFI:
• Provides an efficient networking platform where professionals of the exhibition industry can exchange ideas and experiences;
• Promotes trade fairs and exhibitions globally as a unique marketing and communications tool;
• Provides its members with valuable studies and research regarding all aspects of the exhibition industry;
• Offers educational opportunities and a variety of professional seminars; and
• Deals with issues of common interest to its members through regular meetings of its regional chapters and thematic working groups.
Almost 900 international trade fairs proudly bear the UFI approved label, a quality guarantee for visitors and exhibitors alike. UFI members continue to provide the international business community with a unique marketing media aimed at developing outstanding face-to-face business opportunities.